Must-have Beauty Products For Summer

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 2:37 PM





Hello my lovelies,
Summer is almost here and it's time to get yourself ready for the heat waves. Don't let the heat overwhelm you, there are just a few summer staples that you need to follow up on and you'll be all set to face the daunting sun. A little preparation and a few mandatory rules to follow, and you can have some fun in the sun without holding back. These are my top 5 summer beauty essentials that I personally use during the summer. It is like my summer routine. Simple and easy to maintain. Hope you like this blog post, enjoy your summer vacation! Nikoleta, xoxo.


1. First thing first I always like to use primer for my face. It covers and fulfills any kind of my pores and fine lines. I like to use the Porefessional from Benefit. It is lightweight and it does a good job to keep my face natural looking. It's designed to give you smooth skin and I'd say that's exactly what it does, it completely smooths and evens out the skin with a balmy like coat and then, once you put make up over the top, your skin really does look flawless.

2.  Second I always like to put some sunscreen, that way I will protect myself from the sun. I use the Clarins, which is formulated for sensitive skin, this lightweight cream helps prevent irritation and redness while protecting skin against harmful UVA and UVB rays. This sun protection product contains Phyto-Sunactyl 2 Complex promotes a more even tan by providing reinforced protection to preserve your skin's youth and beauty. Offers SPF 30.

3.   My favourite product to use for my lips is the Sugar Ruby Fresh Lipbalm, love this product! It is the perfect addition for the holidays as it has a beautiful, sparkly red tint. Its iridescent finish, thanks to the addition of mica, a light reflecting mineral, is a first for the Fresh Sugar Lip line. Formulated with a handful of essential oils, such as jojoba, castor seed, grape seed, avocado, black currant, and sunflower oil, as well as (you guessed it!) sugar and nourishing vitamins A, C, and E, this intensive treatment is bound to restore moisture back into the lips. With an SPF of 15. The smooth texture is non-sticky and doesn't feel greasy, despite containing a variety of natural oils. This tinted treatment is also long-lasting, and I can go a good 5 hours before having to re-apply.

4.  Not to forget my absolute favourite mascara during summer the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Waterproof, which is one of the best products that I have used from Maybelline. What I love most about this mascara is that it does not smudge a single bit, which is rare for me and I wear only waterproof mascaras. It also thickens my lashes very well - two coats usually does a sufficient job. The removal process is actually a lot better than I anticipated, especially seeing that this mascara did not budge on me during the day. I think this mascara is pretty awesome and highly recommend it. It is a whole lot better than the lashblast because it does not smudge, is easier to remove and the bristles, even though they look so similar to lashblast, grabs your lashes better and coat nice really nicely. 

5.  The last but not least is the L’Oreal Brow Artist Plumper eyebrow gel, which is also something that I use every single day, and it is definitely my go to product in the mornings. My brows are already naturally quite full but the brow mascara does a great job at evening them out and setting them in place for the whole day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who like me prefers the more natural eyebrow look. This product just adds a minimal tint and keeps the hair in place once added and adds a little definition.





What are some of your must-have beauty products for summer?


Nikoleta, xoxo.
The Glitter Chic

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments