My Beauty Whish List 2015

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 5:36 PM






Hello my beauties,
Hope your having a great day! Today is another day where I write a blog post, and this time I decided to share my Wish List 2015, since I haven't done one yet. I am looking forward to buy these beauty things, because I heard a lot of good things about them, and some are also brand new! Hope you enjoy it :)


1. Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer

First thing first is the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer gives you buildable, even coverage with a luminous, demi-matte finish. Ultra lightweight, this high-tech formula melds like a second skin effect and gives you full coverage in an instant.
For complete coverage, just keep building; no matter how much you apply, Naked Skin Concealer always blends beautifully and won't settle into fine lines.”
I really want to try this one out, it sounds amazing, and I am looking for a good concealer I think this is the one!
It has also Japanese green tea, which helps reduce the appearance of any red circles and gives you a brighter and radiant complexion.
The bottle is gorgeous, and easy to manage with it, which I love!
It comes in a range of different shades that will fit your skin tone.


2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir 

“Inspired by the "elixir of youth" used by Queen Isabelle of Hungary, Caudalie Beauty Elixir smoothes features, tightens pores, and gives the complexion a burst of radiance. An excellent base for make-up, this water awakens the skin in the morning and livens it up before a night out.”
Love the description of it, which it sound great! Never tried some products from this brand, but I want to try this water so bad. Caudalie Beauty Elixir it can be used as a make-up spray, or a base before you put your make-up on.
Since my skin is dry I really need something like this. I heard that also Victoria Beckham uses it on top of her make-up for a gorgeous finish.


3. My Burberry Eau De Parfum
I am in the hunt for a new fragrance, and I found out this one from Burberry. I use a lot of Burberry perfumes and I love them honestly! For me they are the best. This one is the new one and I can’t wait to buy it and try it! I will also then do a full review on it. It is the My Burberry Eau De Parfum.
“Inspired by the trench coat and its heritage of British design and craftsmanship, My Burberry Eau De Parfum captures the fragrance of a London garden after the rain.
 The scent is a contemporary British grand floral and features a delicate heart of rose, woven with an unexpected touch of geranium leaf. Top notes of sweet pea and bergamot fuse with a geranium, golden quince and freesia heart, rounded out with a base of patchouli and rain-tipped damask and centifolia roses.”


4. Naked Urban Decay Smoky

Last but not least! My most wanted palette ever, of course from Urban Decay!!! This time a brand new Naked palette and SMOKY! Love it, love it, love it.
Okay, ready to proceed? The newest addition to the Naked family lands on July 8 and has everything you love about Naked — wearable-yet-cool neutrals, gorgeous packaging, a killer shade range, amazing color payoff — but with a few spankin'-new twists in the format. Unlike Nakeds 1 through 3, which focused on specific color stories, Naked Smoky will span a range of color families.  Ah, isn’t it amazing? It has all the perfect shades and you can create whatever look you want.




What are some of your beauty wish list things?



Nikoleta, xoxo.

The Glitter Chic

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

33 comments

  1. I also want to try the Caudalie Beauty Elixir :)


    www.maireem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It looks like the perfect base for the make-up! :)

      Nikoleta, xoxo.

      Delete
  2. Also want this UD smokey palette! I love all my Naked palettes! (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post dear!
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  4. My beauty wishlist changes every day, which is why I keep a Pinterest board to help me remember.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm desperate to try the Caudalie elixir too!!!

    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm really intrigued by the new naked palette!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a USA beauty giveaway inc lorac, tarte etc on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really want to try the new Naked palette, I've loved the previous ones!
    Lovely post xo
    SHEWOREWHAT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great wishlist
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it.

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new Urban Decay palette is definitely on my wish list too, just so stunning x
    han // em&han xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That palette is stunning now on my wish list too.
    http://millie-kate.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this palette :) New on my French blog: I straighten my hair and I eat Fraises Tagada

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Th Urban Decay concealer is definitely on my wish list, once I finish my current concealer I'm hopefully going to buy it!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yees, you should, it's great! I have bought this one, and I love it! :)

      Nikoleta, xoxo.

      Delete
  13. The new naked palette looks so amazing! I can't wait to get it.

    dianavilic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, me too! I like this one because it is smoky and you also can create a day look to a night look :)

      Nikoleta, xoxo.

      Delete
  14. Really great items dear! Thank you for sharing! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my pleasure! :) You are welcome!

      Nikoleta, xoxo.

      Delete
  15. The Beauty Elixir sounds amazing! I'm also CRAVING for the new Urban Decay Naked palette!

    May x • THE MAYDENbloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes right? Can't wait to try it out too! :)

      Nikoleta, xoxo.

      Delete
  16. Really nice products! Thanks for sharing! :)

    http://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear, you're welcome! :)

      Nikoleta, xoxo.

      Delete
  17. Im still debating ..do I want the smokey palette or not hahahha :)

    ReplyDelete