Catrice Absolute Rose Eyeshadow Palette

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 10:04 AM







Hello my beauties,
Hope your having an amazing day. Today I am working, but of course I wouldn’t miss to post another blog post. I tried a new palette that I bought recently, and it is amazing, love it!
I recently bought this ‘Absolute’ palette by Catrice, it is from the new collection. They have 4 different palettes in the ‘absolute’ collection; I went for Absolute Rose, a palette with soft matte and rose shades.
The packaging looks, except for the name, exactly the same as the Absolute Nude one. It’s a simple, small palette with a clear lid. The palette has 6 different shades and also comes with a sponge applicator and brush. There are some mattes, but also some lovely shiny colors in it.
The shades are perfect for lighter skin tones. The size of the pans is perfect if you ask me. They are not too big and not too small. The palette contains 6 gram of product. The first three colors look a lot alike if you ask me. The last three shades are great to add some definition in your look.
Where the first three shades looked the same in the palette, here you can see that they don’t. The first two are great to use as a matte highlighter and the third shade is a lovely pink/brown shade. The other three shades are also very pretty. All six colors have great pigmentation, are very soft and easy to blend. But because they are so soft they can be a little bit too powdery so make sure to tap off your brush!
I really like the palette and I think it’s great to make a soft, daily look with. The only thing that I didn’t like is the quality of the brush, it’s a little hard to work with and I can’t use it to blend the colors. But besides that, the palette is perfect! I bought mine for €4,99.




Have you tried this palette? What are some of your thoughts?



Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.


 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

34 comments