Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 7:56 PM





Hi my loves,

Today I'm doing a review of the NEW Roller Lash Mascara from Benefit Cosmetics. I've been using this mascara for a few months now and all I can say is WOW! I'm seriously so impressed with the formula of this mascara, it's like a super-curling mascara. The innovative patent pending hook design of the wand hooks, lifts and curls my lashes giving them an amazing wide-open eye look. Since it has this amazing curling effect you don't need to curl your lashes anymore which is awesome because I hate curling my lashes; so I can finally say goodbye to the dreaded eyelash curler. Speaking of curlers, the brush was molded after hair curlers hence the name Roller Lash; clever right? The wand has these tiny hooks that grab onto your lashes, which is how it's able to lift and curl your lashes- basically a roller for your lashes!

Benefit Cosmetics is known for their amazing mascaras and adorable packaging and they definitely didn't let us down with the new Roller Lash Mascara. I'm obsessed with the mascara and I'm also obsessed with the packaging. It has a sleek black tube with the mascara name written in a pale orange/pinkish color with a cute cursive font and then the handle part has this diamond texture in the same pale orange/pinkish color.

This mascara is perfect for all types of lashes! Yes girl, I'm not playing, it really is! I have very short, barley there kind of lashes but after using this mascara my lashes look amazing! I haven't been wearing false lashes because I love how long this mascara makes my eyelashes look. I think it's really the power of the curl that gives the illusion of longer lashes, and I've been testing this mascara out for a while now and I can confidently say that this mascara can hold a curl for 12 hours!!! Insane right?!
Overall, I definitely recommend trying out this mascara. Check out their website to get your hands on this hot new product; Roller Lash Mascara. I'm interested to hear your guys' thoughts, have you tried this mascara yet? If so, share your thoughts in the comments below! I can't wait to read them! Thanks so much for stopping by to read my review, hope you found it helpful and if you have any more questions about this mascara feel free to leave me a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!




Have you tried this mascara yet?


Nikoleta Lj,xoxo.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

15 comments