Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Review

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 10:39 AM





Hello my beauties,
Hope your having a great day! Today I’m writing about my favourite palette, which includes a bronzer and a highlight. It’s the perfect palette, that you absolutely need it in your life! Nikoleta, xoxo.

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow is one of those beauty products that have been haunting my dreams for quite a long time. Charlotte Tilbury, if you don't know already, is one of the most famous make-up artists in the world, and since she created her own makeup and beauty line, the net has been growing crazy about it. This duo of bronzer and highlighter in a luxury golden package is a perfect product for contouring and adding dimension to the face, for what are described on Charlotte Tilbury Official website as killer filmstar cheekbones. I couldn't resist much without buying this, my very first purchase at Charlotte Tilbury website, and since this happened a few weeks ago, I can tell you this product is really amazing and it has become one of my favorite makeup products so far! Let's take a close look at the packaging.

I got this Filmstar Bronze & Glow on Charlotte Tilbury website, but I know other websites sell her makeup and beauty line. One of the things I love the most about this Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow product is that the result is very natural and the skin looks glowing. Both the bronzer and the highlighter aren't too glittery or "fake" looking and they blend perfectly on my skin, as the powders are really light and velvety. This duo is perfect for a sunkissed look even for daytime and it's very easy to apply. I always find powder highlighters too exaggerated, fake looking, too shimmery and whenever I buy one I end up for not using it after a while, but this time it's different, because this highlighter has a warm golden tone and it looks really natural on my cheekbones, enhancing them without emphasizing my pores. The bronzer is a medium warm brown, not too dark so if you are looking for heavy contour Kim Kardashian style or anyway something very bold, this is probably not the product for you, but if you are looking for a light contouring and a natural, elegant makeup, this duo is fantastic! It is quite pricey, it costs $68, but totally worth it, I have the feeling this is gonna last for a long time, the rose gold packaging is so beautiful and the slim palette, perfect also for traveling, contains two high quality products. I have to add I didn't buy the Powder & Sculpt Brush that Charlotte Tilbury advices as the brush of choice to apply this product, but I am very tempted to buy it in my next order...I feel I entered the Charlotte Tilbury makeup tunnel with this product, and I definitely want more!
I do enjoy this palette over many bronzers and highlighters I own for its versatility.  I can use it for full on glam looks and for days when I want a more natural, healthy make up look!






Have you ever bought anything from this makeup line?




Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments