March Favourites!

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 2:37 PM


Hello my lovelies,
Hope your doing great! Wow, can’t believe that March past so fast, and now here I am with my March Favorites. I really been loving these products a lot, I use them every single day. Hope you enjoy my blog post! Nikoleta, xoxo.


This Naked Basic Palette might be my favorite, favorite of the entire month. I think this is actually the only “new” product I have been using consistently, and when I say new I mean I got it mid-February. I have been using this nearly every day for my eyes, especially if I’m going for a more natural look. Being that I’m not obsessed with the Naked palettes like most people are, I didn’t think I’d care about this. But I watched a few tutorials with it and loved the looks. The WOS color matches my skintone almost exactly and is incredible for a no makeup look. All of these shades are matte (except the first one), which is also something I don’t have many of since I’m such a shimmer/glitter/color freak. I’ve used the naked 2 and faint shades a TON. You can barely tell.
And it’s so small  – like smaller than my hand. I love the size. I’m hooked.


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette: I have wanted this palette since last year and even had it in my hands ready to buy when I decided against it. I recently saw it pop up in a few videos and posts and thought I would bite the bullet and purchase it. I am so happy I did! It is so perfect for everyday. There are three powders included in the palette. The first one on the left is Radiant Light and I use this everyday to set my under eye concealer. The middle shade is Incandescent Light which is the most beautiful everyday highlighter, it is so subtle while still gives a nice glow to the face. Finally is Dim Light, which I use over bronzer. I really do love this palette!


Now to make those eyes look even more special, I have gone back to my favorite mascara brand to give their new product a go, and I have been so impressed. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara does everything I hoped it would do; the curved wand is amazing for adding volume and length, and by using the outside of the curve my lashes feel plumped and separated for a gorgeous doll-eye look that I can totally get on board with.





What are some of your favourites lately?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments