April Favorites

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 1:06 PM



Hello my lovelies,

Hope you are having a great day, and weekend too. A new month has begun which means it´s time for a quick overview of my most used and favorite products in April. I hope you like them, and enjoy my blog post.





MISS DIOR FACTISE

These huge perfume bottles are usually not for sale, but I was very lucky to find this beautiful and very rare Miss Dior factice at my local perfumerie. The bottle is so sweet and nice and I just can´t stop looking at it!



DIOR LE VERNIS NAIL POLISHES

 I have received a huge set of  24 Dior nail polishes, and I love each and every shade. My current go-to-colors for spring are very pink and red: Muguet, Grège, Wonderland, Bonheur, Victoire and Pandore (all shades are available here).



DIPTYQUE CANDLE “BAIES”

This is a very clean and smooth scent of my favorite candle brand: Diptyque.





What were your favorites in April?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

16 comments