Chanel LAIT CONFORT Creamy Cleansing Milk

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 3:20 PM



Hello my beauties,
Hope your having a great day! I’m back know finally, I finished my exam, and I feel so good and ready to be able to write more blog posts. I was also thinking about to film a tutorial of my every day makeup? What do you think guys? I am thinking to start doing videos on Youtube! J

I love starting my day and cleanse my face in the morning with Chanel Lait Confort Creamy Cleansing Milk: an ultra-gentle milk cleanser and makeup remover for dry or sensitive skin with the de-polluting power of Tulip Tree Extract and the hydrating properties of Arum Lily Extract. The non-drying formula thoroughly and comfortably cleanses, soothes and tones, with deep moisturizing effects. 
How to use: Apply morning and evening to face and neck, using fingers or a cotton pad. Massage until milk becomes silky. Rinse off or remove with cotton pad or tissue.

I am addicted to the gentle fragrance, it smells luxurious. I also enjoy the silky texture as it glides on my face, I feel that my skin is very soft afterwards.
I’m almost done with my first bottle. Just picked up my second bottle recently too! Retails online at US$45.00 for 5 fl. oz.





Have you tried this cleansing milk? How do you like it?


Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

8 comments