NARS x Christopher Kane Collection

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 12:11 PM



Hello my beauties,

Hope you are doing great! One week more and I’m done with my final exams, and then I’m coming back here again to write more blog posts.
Now I am writing about a new collection that came out, and I am obsessed with it, it’s the “NARS X CHRISTOPHER KANE COLLECTION.”

NARS has recently announced their collaboration with British designer, Christopher Kane, introducing a gorgeous Summer 2015 collection consisting of 10 limited edition (of course) products: lip glosses, eyeshadows and blushes. Kane is known for his colourful and edgy designs, so it's no surprise the collection is an explosion of bright & neon colours. Just by the packaging, I'm instantly sold because I love a good black and pink combo! I have only positive experiences with NARS, so it'll be interesting to see if these babies deliver and possibly exceed my expectations?
Below is a little sneak peek of the collection. 


                                                              'Silent Nude' Blush

'Starscape' - Blush 


                        
                  'Quantum' Illuminating Multiple                 'Violet Atom' Illuminating Multiple
'Parallel Universe' Eyeshadow Duo



L-R: 'Glow Pink', 'Mezmer', 'Nebulous', 'Nucleus'


'Outer Limit' Single Eyeshadow



I'm definitely getting my hands on those blushes and lip glosses!!





Which of these have you tried, any recommendation what should I pick?




Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments