Avon Clearskin Foaming Cleanser

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 5:42 PM



Hello guys! Here is what I’ve been loving lately for my skin. I never tried something from Avon, but I decided to give it a try this foaming cleanser. I’ve been using my Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. I can't say good enough word about this product, because it's simply the best. I have to try another one, and that’s why I chose this one from Avon.
Clears up acne pimples and helps prevent new blemishes. USE: Wet hands and face with warm water. Squeeze an appropriate amount of product onto wet hands. Lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion, and leave on for 30 seconds. Rinse with warm water and gently pat dry. May be used once a day. If bothersome dryness, irritation or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day.
Foams away makeup and impurities. Leaves skin looking brighter, softer, and perfectly clean. Quite a little is required for a single wash. I usually press 3/4th part of the white cap/nozzle provided and enough product is discharged that easily takes care of my face/neck and hands.  The bottle is plastic, and the cap/nozzle is quite unique and easy-to-operate kind.  The nozzle is itself covered with a transparent plastic cap for extra durability and complete packaging is extremely travel friendly. I have been using it twice a day and even in this cold and dry weather, it leaves my face squeaky clean without any stretchy or dry skin.
I really like this one; my skin is so much better after using more than a month. If you have oily to combination skin, you should definitely try this one.


Have you tried this foaming cleanser yet? How do you like it?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

14 comments