Dove Purely Pampering Body Cream - Shea Butter & Warm Vanilla

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 11:20 AM



Hey guys! 

   My absolutely favourite brand for my body creams is Dove. I have dry skin, so this body lotion from Dove was a saver for my body.
    I hope you all having a great day! Xoxo
   I am very lazy when it comes to applying my body lotion everyday, but this little beauty has given me a little extra motivation to make that effort, so that I can be enveloped in its Warm Vanilla scent at night when I go to bed, and still be bathed in it in the morning when I wake up.
   The texture of this lotion is more like a cream really than a lotion, and at the same time it absorbs quickly and completely like a lotion, leaving your skin feeling nourished, but with no oily film left behind.
   The rich blend of nourishing cream and Shea Butter, is what provides this lotion with its nourishing goodness, and in turn gives your skin the pampering that it deserves.
   Shea Butter is a natural plant-based oil, extracted from kernels found within the fruit of the Shea nut tree.
   It has anti-aging benefits and properties similar to green tea, and has demonstrated both antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Shea butter contains five essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins E and D, allantoin (good for healing skin irritations), and vitamin A. This combination of ingredients helps neutralize free radical damage, reducing fine lines and wrinkles and fading age spots, as well as stimulating collagen production.
   The container with the flip up top is durable, easy to open with one hand, and comes in 2 sizes: 250ml as well as 400ml.
   I would recommend this to all skin types because Dove has 2 ranges of products - one for dry skin and one for normal to oily skin. The Purely pampering range from Dove has 2 additional flavours/scents - Almond Cream & Hibiscus and Coconut Milk & Jasmine Petals. 

   Being a Dove product, I definitely expected great results - but this cream has crossed all boundaries! I have the cream on my nightstand and put it every night before I go to sleep, just because, I love the texture and it's delectable fragrance! 

This is a sure add on to my favourites list already!




Do you have a body lotion that you can't live without? Do you like Dove products?


Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments