My 3 Favourite Face Masks

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 11:13 AM




Queen Helene Original Mint Julep Masque

  
One of my favourite masks and it is affordable too. This mask feels so refreshing, minty cool and I find it extremely useful in handling my blackheads and shrinking my pores. It’s also supposed to help dry up acne and pimples. “Even for individuals who are fortunately free of skin problems, Mint Julep Masque helps relax tired muscles and ease tension lines on the face and neck”. Super awesome; I think this is a must-try for all skin types. This was my first mask that I remember buying it, and until now I don’t regret doing that, because it’s worth it. The skin seems very nice and fresh after applying this mask. I really recommend this one, who want to try an affordable mask, an won’t regret doing that.


Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask

    I've had problems with pores and blackheads for the longest time! After researching online and reading lots of reviews on a range of different products that promise to help pores, I gave in and chose this Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask from Origins. Origins say that this thick white china clay facemask contains active charcoal, which extracts the dirt from pores. The first time I tried this, I actually felt the charcoal getting out the dirt in my skin.
   I could feel something being lifted out, it's such a weird feeling, and afterwards when I washed it off, I felt like some of my blackheads had just been disappeared.
   You can feel this mask getting deep inside the pores. I highly recommend you follow the directions though and open your pores before using this mask with a hot cloth or steam; I've found the mask works wonders when doing this.
The mask is a cold, clay texture, very thick but it doesn't feel like you're being smothered with product. It feels very natural and nice to have on the skin. I use this three times a week so far, I only apply a thin layer over my problem areas (cheeks, nose and chin) and tend to leave the rest of my face. Then, once a week I apply a thick layer all over my face.
   Another thing to mention quickly is that I would recommend anyone with dry/sensitive skin to use this mask. My skin seems to get irritated by just about everything, but this mask feels very natural and my skin seems happy after using it.



Glamglow Supermud Mask

   Glamglow Supermud, for those of you that don't know, is a facemask that is suitable for both men and women, and is aimed at blemish prone skin. They say you should use this facemask 2-3 times a week, or as often as needed. I use it about once every two weeks and that is enough for my skin!
   The mud itself is a charcoal sort of colour and is quite thick in consistency. When the facemask dries, it turns into a light grey colour. But you will notice, little black dots start appearing all over your problem areas. The black dots/areas are where the oil and dirt are being sucked out of your skin. I 100% believe that to be true, because when I remove this facemask, all my blackheads (and I literally mean all of them) have completely vanished! It literally draws out all the pore-clogging oils and leaves you with beautifully soft skin, it also doesn't dry your skin out or break you out a few days later, like some face masks do.
    You can leave this mask on for 5, 10, 15, 20 minutes, depending on how deep you want the treatment to be, I usually go for 15-20 minutes. I then remove the mask with a flannel and warm water.
   Glamglow Supermud actually smells like liquorice, which I don't like eating, but does smell very nice!
   After using this facemask, my skin is tight, soft and feels so very clean and for the next few days I am virtually oil free on my t-zone and chin, which has helped massively with my blemishes. As I type this, I have zero blackheads/spots, which is the first time I have been able to say that this year! I attribute that to the use of this facemask! This facemask has changed my skin completely, my skin is actually glowing and is also completely blemish free.
    I honestly recommend this to anyone who suffers with any type of blemish. I will never stop purchasing this now.




Which is your favourite mask? Do you use one of my favourite masks?


Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments