Rimmel Natural Bronzer 026 Sun Kissed

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 11:01 AM





Hello my Lovelies! Hope your having a good day! Last month I really enjoyed this Sun Kissed Bronzer from Rimmel. It gives you that sun kissed gorgeous look, even its still winter, and I’m very pail right now, so I really needed a good drugstore bronzer! I definitely found it now!

Rimmel Natural Bronzer (Sun kissed 026) it comes in a round plastic pan with transparent cover. Details, shade and ingredients are mentioned on the back. Packaging is okay, just like any other Rimmel powder product.
I am glad I got this one. This is a perfect shade for my natural complexion and neutral tone. It doesn’t look orange at all.  In fact, it blends so perfectly into my skin that you will just notice a subtle sheen (not shimmer) on my cheeks, but you won’t see the color at all. I love the shade so much that I would use it for future reference to buy other bronzers. It is a very fine powder with golden shimmer in it. Shimmer particles are very fine and give a glowing appearance to skin. I wear it most often in daytime and it looks nice even in daylight. I apply it with a large fluffy brush. Fall out is very less and it applies very smoothly on cheeks.
The bronzer is, as you can see, a nice print. I like it, and no more than logical that they use a sun as print.  Sun kissed bronzer gives you that feeling that you still have a tan picked up.
Rimmel says that the bronzer is waterproof. This course I tested!
I throw water in my face, than there was still my bronzer. I thought, I thought at first it was not as waterproof, but then I took a white towel over my face and Gosh what was that brown! Without that I had noticed, there was still so much great product on my face. Rimmel also claims "It stays up to 10 hours.” I want to confirm that: to me sometimes even longer!
Since I am a beginner in using bronzer and contouring products, I like this bronzer.  I can use it again and again to practice and I don’t have to worry about running out of it. Also, I love particularly this shade and I would repurchase it if I had to just because of the shade.


Have you tried this bronzer? How have you liked it so far?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments