Review L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 1:35 PM










Hello Everyone,
Happy Friday, this week has been a crazy week for me - I finally feel free, because I finished my first exams. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Despite considerable practice, and having blamed a multitude of not-quite-right brushes for my struggles, I decided that neither gel nor liquid liner was for me.
So on with the review for a long while now I've been trying and trying to perfect the winged liner look, and well I think half the battle is finding the perfect product, the over half has to do with being completely useless at winged liner (but hey if your products good you can't blame your tools, you all know the
I still don't feel like I have found 'the one' which will make me have perfect liner each and ever day! That was until I came across the L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza.

First things first, the packaging, it's just so expensive looking, the clear glass pot with a gold screw on lid just makes it look like it has come straight from a high end counter, it also comes with a handy little brush which I must say is really good quality and is just great for using to apply the eyeliner! The liner itself is super pigmented and is as it says 'Intense!' one tiny dab of the brush into the pot gives so much product pay off, so yet again a little goes a long way! The creamy texture means it glides onto the eyes with ease and the brush makes it easy to shape the liner into whichever shape suits you. It claims to last 24 hours but like I've said on other products, which claim this. I'm never going to wear my make up for 24hours so this is one test I am not willing to try out, although it did lasts for such a long time, I had it on for a good 8 hours without any smudging or colour breakdown. Thats plenty good enough for me!

Overall, I am really impressed with the L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza, I think it might actually be the one to help me perfect my winged liner look! So if your a winged liner struggler like me then I do recommend this little gel liner to help you on your journey, it's helping me! The ease in which it glides onto the eyes makes it so easy to learn how to get the winged liner look, plus it looks so luxurious for a drug store product.


Have you found your perfect eyeliner?


Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

12 comments