January 2015 Favourites

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 5:27 PM


Hello beauties! Here I am with another blog post, and now it's time for the January Favorites. How is January almost over ??? I'm back in college now and settling back into a routine. Anyway, here's what I've been loving this month! This month I usually used more Make Up products, and I love them a lot. 
 
1. First thing first, I've been obsessed with the MaxFactor Lasting Performance in Natural Beige (106) Foundation - I love this foundation! It has a good coverage; it blends nicely on the skin and stays on all day. I've been using this for around 2 months now I haven't changed foundation since. It stays matte all day, but doesn't make my skin appear dry. I would definitely recommend this.

2. The second thing that I've been obsessed with is also the L'Oreal Glam Bronze Wild Instinct in Born To Be Wild  / Dark (303) - it's the perfect bronzer, I also contour with this, it looks very beautiful on the skin. A healthy-looking, summer bronze glow. 

3. Now let's talk about this blush Benefit Dandelion Blush - it's the perfect mauve and pinky blush. It shows up more pink on cooler skin tones, and it is peachier on warmer skin tones. It is an interesting combination because it is a cool pink with golden shimmer. This unique combination makes it wearable for people with both cool and warm under tones. I really love this blush. 

4. If you didn't found yet the perfect drugstore mascara, here you have it, it's Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara. I noticed that it does add volume to my lashes and it even lengthens it by a bit, which is something I can appreciate because my lashes are so tiny. I usually apply a coat on my lashes and there’s already a notable difference but sometimes if I’m feeling it, I apply a thin second coat on my lashes. There are times when I go crazy and use this after a lash primer, my lashes turn out amazing and super noticeable. It's long-lasting and easy to apply! 

5. Last but not least it's Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - I've been using this cleansing water so much lately. The product works using Micells, which are basically little magnets that capture impurities, make-up and sebum on your skin. What I really like about the product is you don’t have to rub and pull at your skin, you just swipe it across your face gently and the Micells do the rest. Just call me the Micellan Woman, okay! :)





    

                                               What have been your favourites ?


                                                                     Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.
                                                                  


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

24 comments