My Favourite Under Eye Concealers!

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 3:22 PM







Concealer is a makeup product I cannot live without. When you have the right one it will make you look more awake by hiding those under eye circles and will hide your blemishes to make your skin look more flawless than it actually is.
Ok I must admit I can't live without these two concealers! I can't say good enough words about them. This is a great concealer; i have it in the shade 'Ivory' and its a great match for my skin.

Rimmel Wake Me Up 010 Ivory  - this concealer is fantastic for covering up any little blemishes/spots you may have on your face. It also brightens up any dark circles you have under your eyes, giving you that fresh “I just woke up” look. The coverage is light but you can build it up and it blends easily. It isn’t cakey nor dry and doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. Thank goodness because I hate the feeling of heavy makeup on my face, I just want to scratch it off.
 I use this concealer on days where I have an early start or I’m going for a minimal/natural makeup look and can’t be bothered putting on foundation. I will definitely be purchasing this product again since it does everything I’m looking for in a concealer and it is at an affordable price.
The smell of it is very nice and refreshing too, I'd definitely agree with lots of people saying it's almost a fruity smell. 



Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment+Concealer - Light 120 - the consistency is thin, easily blendable and dries to a powder finish. The concealer provides a bit more coverage than medium, and slightly less than full.
The coverage itself is somewhere between medium and full coverage. I absolutely see a great reduction in my dark circles under my eyes. It is also really good for highlighting and brightening underneath the eyes. Sometimes during the day when I want to do a little of subtle contouring, I use this as the cream highlight.
The best drugstore concealer I have tried! It literally blends on to skin so smoothly, immediately covering any blemishes flawlessly! It has super strong pigmentation, so it literally covers EVERYTHING! I also love that is lasts all day long without any creasing, it kind of has a really interesting consistency, because once it sets, it doesn’t move! You only need a super small amount and you are good to go! I will say, there is a brightener and concealer, which is a plus!



Which one is your favourite concealer? Which one should I try next? 

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

17 comments