Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Review

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 3:51 PM










Okey, when this palette first came out, I was crazy about it. Couldn't wait to have it, and now I use this palette everyday.
Firstly, the packaging is beautiful. It’s quite similar to the Naked 2 palette. It comes with a large mirror inside the lid of the tin as well as a great quality dual-ended brush, perfect for packing on the colour and blending it out. It also comes with four generous samples of Urban Decay’s primer potion. The shadows are easy to blend and have a beautiful, buttery feel to them. It is, without a doubt, a rose-toned palette so it works best on individuals with a pale complexion.
For everyday use, I use Limit on the base of my lid. I apply a small amount of Dust to the inner corner of my eye and Strange just below the brow. If I’m feeling a little more adventurous, or if I have time in the morning before work, I will apply Trick under my eye to create some definition and Nooner in the crease, blended out.
If I’m going out in the evening and I want to create a smoky eye, I’ll use Liaron the base, Factory in the crease and Mugshot under my eye. I’ll use Dust in the inner corner again and Strange under my brow bone as a highlighter.
Color Descriptions :
  • Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin) / an absolutely gorgeous color for inner corner of eyes or an eyebrow highlighter. Being matte makes it very appropriate for day time wear. Not chalky at all.
  • Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter) / an iridescent pale pink that looks great as a wash of color on the lids.
  • Burnout (light pinky-peach satin) / a satiny beige pink.
  • Limit (light dusty rose matte) / looove this one for everyday look, I use this one all over the lid.
  • Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver micro-glitter) / almost like a loose mauve pink shimmer.
  • Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal micro-sparkle) / a beautiful rose gold shimmer. My fav one for evening.
  • Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte) / a great crease shade.
  • Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer) / a beautiful iridescent taupe mauve.
  • Factory (pinky-brown satin) / a metallic rose gold brown.
  • Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift) / this reminds me of MAC Satin  Taupe.
  • Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin) / great for a smokey eye look.
  • Blackheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red micro-sparkle)/ Love this one. A blackish mauve with rose gold sparkles.
I love both of these looks and it’s with such ease that you can create them because everything comes from the one palette. I definitely think that this is a worthy purchase and I have to say, hats off to Urban Decay because their choice of colour and texture of shadows are on point, yet again.

What do you think of this palette? Which is your favourite Naked palette? Or, do you prefer the basics palette?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

23 comments