REVIEW: Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 3:37 PM


Well, I must admit that I am obsessed with hair products and hair care! Personally, I feel like my hair is my best feature and therefore, I feel the need to take extra care of it. Now, my hair is long and while I don't expose it to heat often, the ends of my hair have gotten a bit dry and damaged. I've heard some amazing reviews of the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner and having used it for a couple of months now, I feel like I can give a very in depth review of this product. 



The Aussie 3 Minute Miracle claims to deep condition your hair in just three minutes. I find that this is true to word as I've left this in my hair from three minutes to about twenty minutes and the results have been the same every time. It really does soften my hair and makes it really silky and shiny. The ends of my hair feel less dry and damaged with prolonged use of this product. The only thing this conditioner doesn't help with is split ends, but I've yet to come across a product that successfully repairs split ends. 

This conditioner comes in a 236 mL squeeze bottle and it smells like coconut. The scent lingers in my hair after I've washed out the conditioner. I like to use this about twice a week since I don't suffer from any major hair damage and I'm certainly very pleased with the results. 

-It is inexpensive 
-It makes your hair really smooth and shiny 
-It repairs damaged hair after prolonged use 
-It smells really great 
This is a great, great alternative to more expensive deep conditioners. I think I'm going to stick to this one from now on since it has made an amazing job for my hair.







Have you tried the Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeep Conditioner? What do you think of it? 



Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

25 comments