My Morning Skin Care Routine

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 11:57 AM


Starting my skin care routine isn't very hard for me, since I don't use many products. It's simple and easy. I have the odd blemish but my skin is generally calm and less irritated and my simple four step morning routine seems to be working like a dream. I don't have problems with my skin, it's a little bit dry, and sometimes it get's oily in my T-zone. But overall it's okey. :)


First thing first, when I wake up, well I like to cleanse my face. My go face wash is the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash. I can't say good enough word about this product, because it's simply the best. The consistency is thick, and it smells great. I like the smell of grapefruit so it's fine by me. You will definitely see the results next day you wake up, you will expect miracles. After I wash my face with it its looks healthier and fresh!

+ Visible results
                                         + Skin appears healthier

After that it's time for the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. This product is like magnet for makeup, dirt and oil. This is a non- drying, non- irritating product. It's such a soothing and refreshing product and it feels like a cool, refreshing bath for your skin. It's perfect for all skin- types. I soak one cotton pad in this cleansing water, and I go with it all over my face. Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water helps to completely simplify my skincare routine. 







Olay Essentials Double Action Day Cream has a non-greasy formula providing nourishing moisturising ingredients that leave the skin looking and feeling smooth  and soft.
Olay's lotion protects your skin from within against moisture loss, penetrating into the skin, to lock in natural moisture, improving the skin's capacity to retain moisture for longer. Olay Double Action Day Cream has been specially formulated to be suitable for sensitive skin. My face after applying this moisture is very fresh, and soft. The skin doesn't get oily, which for me is a plus! 



This product is a lovely light moisturizer. Color is light and blends with my fair skin well. Does not sit on top of the skin, is not a coverup so even if your skin is darker, this product would work.  It is designed to be absorbed into the skin not sit on top.I notice that my makeup/coverup products go on smoother when I use this moisturizer and they look even.The fine lines around my eyes have diminished slowly over time. So has puffiness and darker tones. Tiny bottle lasts a long time. I just take a tiny bit and I blend it around my eye area. It's very effective and my eyes are brighten and soft.  


My question to you is, what’s your routine? Do you keep it simple or the simple way doesn't work for you?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

11 comments