Review: Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 2:57 AM


Here is my first blog post, where I am reviewing  on the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette! This palette includes nine eyeshadows in three different categories- Day, Classic, and Fashion. 
 I really wanted to have this palette, since I have seen it at the first time. It is more on the price side, but it's worth it. 
I order it from BeautyBay website, and it costed $48.
The shadows are very pigmented, easy to blend and they do stay for a long time on the lid. 

  










Overall I do like this palette a lot, I find the shadows are perfect from day to night look, and it is a good quality.

  

What are your thoughts on this palette? Would you purchase it, or not?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments