Review: Real Techniques Powder and Blush Brushes

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 5:28 PM


Last month I decided to order and try the Real Techniques Brushes. Since I have been looking for a really good Powder and Brush/ Contour Brush, everyone recommended to me to try the Real Techniques ones. 
I ordered them through the Feelunique Online Shop. Powder Brush was ($17), and the Blush Brush ($15).




Real Techniques Powder Brush: This is a great brush. Affordable, 
durable, very easy to clean and dries fast. Doesn't shed. I'm able to 
apply my powder really quick and evenly, without that powdery look on my skin. It is very soft, and quite large to apply powder, which it's amazing. I can't say good enough words about how much I really like this brush.


 Real Techniques Blush Brush, it is super soft to the touch and quite large so I use this as a bit of a multi-tasker. This brush is small enough to get a precision contour and blush application. This saves a lot of time in the morning, as I want a little bit of contour and blush application. The brush is easy to wash, and it dries really quickly. 



All that being said, I really love Real Techniques! They are fantastic quality and are really affordable. Finally I found my Powder and Blush/ Contour Brush that I like, because I tried many other brushes, and I was really disappointed, but now I will definitely choose Real Techniques!



Have you tried the Real Techniques Brushes?/ Which brush do you use to apply Powder or Blush/ Contour? 

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments