November Favourites

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 12:45 PM







Hello guys, back again with another blog post, and this time it is November Favourites. 

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash
I've been loving my one and only face- wash. It is an incredible product, and it does the job very well. It removes makeup, dirt and your face is fresh and healthier. 

Freeman - Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask
  This calming mask instantly absorbs excess oil while clarifying and purging clogged pores. Dead Sea Minerals contain natural supplements that are essential for maintaining healthy skin. Sea Salts help replenish and balance moisture. Rinse away the mask to reveal smooth, radiant, healthy looking skin. Ideal for all skin types. I've been loving this product! 

Batiste Strength and Shine Dry Shampoo
It is an amazing product! Dry Shampoo is something I use on a day to day basis. It keeps my hair looking fresher longer and also adds a nice fragrance to my hair too. It is my must have product, especially for those with greasier hair, but also for those wanting to add a little volume. Hair feels gorgeously clean and fresh with added body and texture.

Maybelline The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara 
One thing I really like about this mascara is the large mascara wand I love big mascara wands so this is perfect for me! It’s comfortable to hold and the brush itself is a nice thick bristled tip, which gives your lashes an even, full coating. I personally love this mascara for an everyday look. It gives that volume to your lashes that you even don't need false lashes. 

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette
Since I've bought this palette, I've been loving it every day. It is a go to Makeup Look that you can create, and it's perfect for an everyday look. The shadows are perfect from day to night look, but what is more important it's a very good quality. I wrote a post and h you can read more about it here

Real Techniques Powder & Blush Brush
There comes my absolutely favourite brushes in the world. These two brushes changed my life for sure. Such a good quality, and you apply your product quick and even. The brushes are very soft, easy to wash, and they dry quickly. I also wrote a post about them, and you can read more about it here

That would be all for my November Favourites, and I hope you enjoyed my blog post.

What have you been loving recently? 

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

19 comments