L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation Review

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 3:07 PM


I’ve been on a hunt for a new affordable foundation. I’ve been trying every new foundation that has been coming out with the expectation to completely fall in love for any. I got my hands on the new L’Oreal Infallible 24hours foundation, shade 235 Honey.
Here is the thing, L’Oreal knows how to do a good foundation, they definitely have a pretty good history of great foundations such as: L’Oreal True Match or L’oreal Lumi, and so my expectations were high.
This L’Oreal Infallible 24H is a gel like consistency foundation that is supposed to be a high coverage longwear foundation that hides the appearance of blemishes. Here are my facts:
– Excellent coverage
– Blends easy
– Last long on the skin
– It is buildable
– It feels light on the skin
– It looks like skin
– Leaves a dewy, natural finish to the skin
– Very affordable

I really like this foundation, it looks a bit tick in the beginning but I applied with my Real Techniques sponge and it made it sheerer. I’m not that type of person in using a foundation for 24H to see if it really lasts that long, but I can see that this one truly is a long wear foundation, it lasted me a good 10H.

If you have oily skin, you might need to powder where you need, but you have dry skin, normal, or even combination skin type, let the foundation set first because once it sets you might not need to use any powder.
This L’Oreal Infallible is excellent to use during day and very work  appropriate. It leaves a natural finish to the skin and it lasts long, therefore no need to extra retouching. L’Oreal pretty much does it right all the time, it is definitely an extremely reliable brand that does excellent foundations. Great quality for a foundation just under $15.

Which one is your favourite L’Oreal foundation?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

10 comments