High Heel Satin Ankle Boots

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 5:47 PM



Hi my loves,

Coming back finally with another blog post and this time from my favorite city NEW YORK. I am so excited to start a new journey here, especially with my blog, I am so much inspired because New York is a constant source of inspiration for those of us who love fashion and aim to replicate the sense of style. 
Enough said; now I wanted to talk about the latest trend, and that is sock boots. It turns out that sock boots are set to be this year’s standout shoe style. They are becoming very popular, and not only that but they are as well very versatile. Famous designers had sock boots at the core of their 2017 collections. I saw plenty bloggers wearing them too in very different styles. It seems that sock boots are the shoes on everyone’s wish list.  I picked mine at Zara, and I must admit I felt in love the first time I saw them. They are the perfect match for every kind of outfit that you’ll choose. The color is so stunning, and they are sock – style boots with high heel, and have a pointed toe. Now more about my outfit, I got this dress from Zara too, because I am a Zara lover, duh. The dress is with high, round neckline and elbow-length sleeves. It is very chic and casual, which makes it very comfortable and appropriate for wearing in formal occasions too.


Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your week ahead.











| I was wearing |


Dress | Zara
Shoes |  Zara
Coat | Burberry 





N Ljuljduraj, xoxo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments