Kendall+Kylie Jumpsuit & High Heel Sock-Style Ankle Boots

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 4:36 PM



Hi lovelies,

Happy Tuesday, hope you are doing great and had an amazing weekend. This week was very busy for me, since I did a lot of shooting, which is perfect. Now I have a lot of content for you guys. This look I’m showing you today, is one of them. During summer time I ordered this jumpsuit form Kendall+Kylie collection. One of the most beautiful jumpsuit that, I ever had, and I got if from Revolve, but unfortunately they don't have it anymore, its out of stock, anyway I will leave you this link from their jumpsuits, that they have now available. I had a very long summer in Montenegro, and that’s why I love the European summer so much, and I’m sure I’m not the only one that thinks that. Now the weather in New York is beautiful and warm too, which I must admit I'm very surprised. Today I’m showing you a simple combination, yet unique. I love the quality of Kendall+Kylie so much, all the jumpsuits are lined and the sizes are perfect. But the thing about it, it’s that you will never see the jumpsuit twice in the city! I love to be unique so try it too and trust me – you will not be disappointed! I had to pair it with these sock boots from Zara that I’m totally obsessed, I got them in black too, so I thought they combined pretty well with this jumpsuit. They have adjustable and elastic leg, pointed toes and stiletto heels. 










| I was wearing |


          Jumpsuit | Kendall+Kylie
    Shoes |  Zara
Belt | Stefanel
Sunglasses | Celine





How do you like this look? 

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments