White Sheer Lace Kimono

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 2:16 PM



Hi my loves! 
Sorry I've been away. Today I'm going to share a look with my favourite beach cover up kimono. I definitely recommend this white sheer kimono for the rest of summer, well for the next summer obviously because this is my last outfit for this summer season 2017! The length of this kimono is perfect as well as the quality. I found this stunning kimono from Zaful, which is on sale right now, so go check it out, and they have it on different colours as well. It is so beautiful and elegant, perfect as a cover up for the beach or pool, and I must admit I received so many compliments. This place is my perfect spot to take pictures, the view is breathtaking!

Hope you guys enjoy this look as much as I do & let me know what you think about it in the comment section down below! 












Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments