Bloggin' Life

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 3:20 PM



I hope everyone is having a great holiday so far. I came to my 
grandma's hometown with my family and here we are going to spend some more days, it's by the sea and it is very beautiful. 
I bought this sweater in my town in Podgorica, Montenegro it is by Bershka. I wanted to play with some colors and this sweatshirt caught my eyes. As you can see it says Bloggin' and I absolutely love it! I paired this outfit with these sneakers from Stradivarius they have glitter at the back and they're white, perfect to combine with any kind of outfit. First I thought they will not be comfy, but I was wrong, they are! 











| I was wearing |

Jacket | Zara 
Sweatshirt | Bershka
Shirt | Zara 
Jeans | Missguided 
Sneakers | Stradivarius 
Bag | Zara 
Sunglasses | Ray Ban 
Rings | Wish Jewelry




What is your favorite brand to shop clothes? 


Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments