Feelin' that Bright Orange

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 3:19 PM





As soon as the weather is in high plus and summer season begins everything starts looking totally different. All the tables outside the cafes are busy, beaches are full of people, and you can definitely feel that summer breeze. 
You know the kind of a day that usually involves more cake than coffee, sitting with my sisters in the sun, discussing so many different things and jumping from topic to topic, how much I missed that feeling. Recently we made this “no social media” rule, and that includes when spending time together we turn off our cell phones, and that nowadays, trust me, is making these coffee dates even more enjoyable. 
We try to try a new place every time, especially we like to go to Albania and discover new places.  
In this post you can see me wearing this Multi – Position Shirt from Zara, duh. Yes, I know pretty much my entire closet is from Zara since we have it in Podgorica. I felt in love with this shirt, because first I love this kind of color, especially for summer, and second you can wear it in 3 different ways, which is amazing! I paired it with high waisted denim jeans from Asos,  my bag, and high heels are from Zara as well.  
Wishing you all a great week ahead, see you in my next post!








| I was wearing |


Shirt | Zara
Jeans | Asos
Shoes  Zara
Bag | Zara 
Sunglasses Céline 




Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments