Summer Vibes Kinda Outfit

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 1:34 PM



We are feeling all the summer vibes from Zara right now, aren't we? Their current editorial page is so good and has us feeling inspired for easy breezy summer days, long summer nights, and clothing that is relaxed, effortless, and cool. Below in the pictures you will find the dress that I got from Zara right now. We are currently loving  denim to white tops and easy slides, and this dress has the exact design, since it is white but the belt around the dress is blue. This piece would be perfect to pack for a weekend getaway, wear to a summer party at the beach, or just throw on for a day of errands, maybe a coffee date, or market run. I wore this a few days ago, and I had a family dinner to attend, so it was the perfect pick for me during these hot days in Podgorica, Montenegro. Hope you have a great weekend my loves! See you in my next post!







| I was wearing |


Dress | Zara
               Shoes  Stradivarius
Bag | Zara 
Sunglasses Céline 
Accessories | Wish Jewelry



Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments