Irresistible Me Jade Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 1:43 PM


For the past few weeks I've been using the Irresistible Me Jade Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush that they sent me to try out and today I wanted to share my thoughts with you along with some pictures that I took after using it. The Irresistible Me company is based out of USA and they make quality products. 


This revolutionary ceramic straightening brush is the hottest hair tool right now. The Irresistible Me Jade with 3D technology for multiple contact points and special ceramic tourmaline heating surface will give you quick and effortless straight hair without heat damage. You may have seen other products that look similar, but the Irresistible Me Jade is the best on the market definitely. The Irresistible Me Jade will give you a gorgeous blowout look in only a few minutes. All you have to do is brush your clean dry hair, taking small wefts and passing the brush through them slowly (similar to what you would normally do using a flat iron). You’re going to be surprised how much faster you can straighten your hair with the Irresistible Me Jade than using the tension or chasing blow-drying method. 
The Irresistible Me Jade is the ideal tool for straightening or styling your hair on the run. It’s a lot easier and faster to use than a flat iron and it is designed to make sure you never burn yourself (a bonus for those that are not good with hair tools and keep burning themselves). The Irresistible Me Jade Ceramic Brush will help you get straight hair with a lot of volume at the roots and a healthy shine.
If you’re in a hurry, and you just want to touch up and polish your hairstyle, the Irresistible Me Jade will be your best friend. It will also help to maintain and prolong the perfect look of a professional salon straightening.
You can tame the frizz in just a few passes of this brush. The bristles have ceramic tourmaline surface that heats up quickly and straightens your hair without heat damage. 


I love how conveniently I can use Irresistible Me Jade Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush. It is easy to handle and heats up fast thus taking less time in straightening the hair. The best thing is now I don't need to detangle my hair before straightening instead I can upfront use a single appliance that does both jobs for me. I love how silky it makes my hairs look and I hope it is visible in the pictures.






Have you tried this Jade Straightening Brush? How do you like it so far? 

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments