Cozy Sweater Outfit

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 1:28 PM








Finally back with another blog post, just when I thought I have everything in order my computer crashed, and I couldn't post anything on my blog. My apologize for that, but all of that being said I managed to take some pictures of my outfit. I must admit that there is nothing prettier than sunny winter mornings. In today's look you can also see me wearing these Marni boots that are so far my favorite ones! I decided to pair them with this sweater from ZARA, it's so comfy, and cozy, but also I love the color too. These black jeans and this coat from Stradivarius were the perfect match. Of course my hat has to come along with this outfit, since I am obsessed with it. I do really like these kind of outfits during the day to wear, where I feel very comfortable and I can enjoy the rest of the day.
Wishing you all a lovely weekend, stay warm and have fun.






| I was wearing |

Coat | Stradivarius
Sweater | Zara
Jeans | Zara 
Boots | Marni
Hat  |  Zara
Bag | Zara 
Sunglasses Céline 


How do you like this outfit look? What are your favorite sweater brands?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments