Dubrovnik On My Mind

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 10:07 AM


Hey loves,

Today I'm posting another outfit look, since I'm studying in Dubrovnik, Croatia I thought why not to make some outfit pictures and share them with you. I am very busy because now I have my final exams, and of course I have to do a lot of studying and I have to be prepared. 
Near Dubrovnik it's a small shopping center called Sub City and there is a H&M store as well. I recently bought this sweater there and I just love it. It's grey, comfy, and warm. It fits with any color that you want to combine and it's perfect for this cold weather. 










Sweater: H&M
Coat: Mango
Shirt: Asos
Jeans: Mango
Boots: Zara
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: Ray - Ban 





How do you like this outfit look?



Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments