Christmas Gift Guide

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 3:43 PM


Hi my loves,


Panic mode is on now, I literally can't believe that Christmas is coming. Time just flies by so fast. This year I seem to have brushed Christmas shopping aside, thinking I've got time, but actually I do not have. I have to hurry up and get started to buy presents to my beloved ones. I hope you guys already finished with it, or maybe there are also few of you that are in the same situation like me. 

I assume 90% of you who've clicked on this post are in need of some Christmas inspiration, so I've created a little gift guide for those beauty admirers you have in your life. 










Skincare Sets
Skincare sets aren't for every beauty admirer, but if you know someone who really cherishes taking care of their skin then why not? Brands such as Kiehls, Clinique,  LUSHOrigins, all do amazing gift sets that save you so much money. I think little beauty would make a lot of girls very happy, so these sites you can find anything that will be perfect for your mums, sisters etc.

Makeup
If you know someone who is looking to start out with makeup or who just wants to add to their collection, then here are a couple my favorite brands.  For me these makeup brands you should look into, which have great sets such as Benefit, NARS, Makeup Revolution and Too Faced.

Haircare
When it comes to my haircare, I pretty much love to receive gifts  because I try different things, and in that way I can see what best fits for my hair. Haircare brands to check out with amazing deals on are Bumble&Bumble, Tigi and Moroccan Oil. If you have someone who has struggle with hair, you should definitely check out Moroccan Oil, I personally am obsessed with their products, and made such a big difference for my hair. 

Bodycare
Brands such as Soap&Glory, LUSH, Nivea, and Dove always stock some amazing Christmas gift sets for pampering your body and are so affordable and easy gifts for people. But if you are wanting something more luxurious Laura Mercier do some amazing gift sets for pampering that are absolutely amazing.

Fragrance
Something that is a bit more affordable to look at buying is the Soap&Glory Body Mists, Zara Perfume or even Victoria's Secret. If you are looking at perfume gift sets Marc JacobsCalvin Klein and Burberry all do some great sets that are not pricey either.






            What are you buying for your beloved ones this Christmas?




Nikoleta Lj, xoxo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments