My Favourite Summer Nail Polishes

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 6:49 PM








Hello my lovelies,
Hope your having an amazing summer! With summer around the corner I thought I would share some of my go-to summer nail polish shades. Personally I love bright colours for summer especially on my toes.

The latest addition to my ever-growing nail polish collection is a gorgeous neon plum colour, called DJ Play That Song. I love, love, love how super bright this polish is, personally I prefer it on my toes but it looks equally as good on my hands.
The reddish pink shade above, Essie Watermelon, is a flirty and fun shade perfect for summer. It is a deliciously refreshing juicy red polish, much like the beautiful, sweet, ripe flesh of watermelon.
Last but not least is an old favourite, Tangerine, also by Essie. This zesty orange-red polish is so pretty and yes as you may know, I am slightly obsessed with coral or orangy colours, so this is a firm favourite.
There are many more beautiful summery colours available but these are a few of my favourites and colours I consider to be summer essentials.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post, it was short but I said it all about these nail polishes, which I really enjoy wearing them every single day.




What are your favourite nail polishes? Any recommendation for a new color?


Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

28 comments