Classic Outfit Look

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 6:45 PM




I love these kinds of looks, you get to play with fashion and take style to work in your office days right away. Yay. Mondays – they’re the best of times, but sometimes they’re the worst of times to get inspired to wear something that you can go to work, and still love it. Probably the most common and easiest way to dress for the office and nail the wear to work situation, this work outfit is perfect for all jobs. But it’s also the most likely to get you looking boring unless you remember this ONE TIP:
#1 always wear a statement piece or add a fun item to your look shoes, bag, jewelry, watch, lips, and nails. It’s all in the details. I love any and every occasion to dress up so when I was thinking about my outfit for this day, I knew I wanted to wear something that said business but fashionable. Last year I got this Zara coat, that I am obsessed with, it is so stunning even though it’s from last year collection, but very a la mode now. I decided to wear a pair of black jeans, and a black t-shirt to keep the look simple, but yet elegant. However, let’s get back to what I mentioned in the beginning, the #1 tip is to always wear a statement piece, that will complete your whole look, and as for the shoes, I knew I wanted to wear something fun. I’ve been dying to wear these shoes from Monika Chiang, and because this was a special occasion I decided to wear them. 








What do you think about this look? How do you like it?


Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments