Autumn Makeup Favorites

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 5:59 PM


Hi my loves, 

Finally it's Friyaay, now I'm back with another blog post. This time is my Autumn Makeup Favorites. Autumn is my favorite season and is the best time to switch up your makeup look. It is all about dark berry lips and darker tones. Lately I've been using just 3 Makeup products and I'm obsessed with them so far. I have been really enjoying these products and I thought I would share them with you guys. 



First my absolutely favorite foundation has been L'Oreal Paris Infallible -24H - Matte - Mattifying - Foundation it has a great coverage and it gives you such a natural look. Since I have a mixed type of skin, this foundation is great because I have oily T-zone, but with this foundation it stays matte. 



Second my all time favorite bronzer is Benefit Hoola Bronzer. This matte bronzing powder from Benefit brightens up even the palest of complexions through the year round, and it gives you a gorgeous glowing tan. With this bronzer you have that warm summer breeze.



My third favorite product for autumn is Sephora Cream-Lip-Stain in color Blackberry Sorbet 14. It is the perfect autumn lipstick color, it dries matte, it is a long - lasting lip stain that you don't need to reapply throughout the day. 
It's made with avocado oil and this long - lasting formula gives you the rich color that feels comfortable. It's never sticky, nor it dries out your lips. 







Let me know in the comments what your favorite autumn beauty products are?




Nikoleta Lj, xoxo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments