Simple Makeup Look

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 2:04 PM







Hi my loves,

I'm back again with another makeup look. This one is my favorite since it's simple, it's light on the face and you can wear it all day long. I did this makeup look on my sister and it turned out perfect. Lately I really like to have that highlighted glow skin it looks very natural. First I used the Super Glow, which brightened and energized her skin. On the eyes I did also one shade only, and I used gold shimmer a little bit. I focused mostly on the skin as you can see in the pictures. Not to forget the nude lipstick that is my absolutely favorite one from Glossier Matte Lipstick Cake it leaves your lips nourished and moisturized. 



Products used: 

Face;
_Super Glow 
_Perfecting Skin Tint Light
_Stretch Concealer Light
_Haloscope Quartz



Eye Brows:

_Boy Brow Brown

Lips;

_Generation G Cake





What is your favorite makeup look?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments