Makeup By; The Glitter Chic

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 1:31 PM
















Hello my lovelies,

It's been a long time since I posted any kind of blog post in my blog, I apologize for that but I wasn't able to do it. 
Here I did my sisters makeup it's my work. I really like this kind of look in these summer nights, it is a perfect summer makeup with sharp eyeliner and summerish colors, bronzed skin and highlight of course on fleek. I really hope you enjoy these kinds of blog post and also the makeup look too. 

Hope you are having a great summer! 

Products used:


Face; 
Infallible Pro Matte L'Oreal Foundation
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Cream Kit Light
Laura Mercier Loose Powder 
Hoola Matte Bronzing Powder Benefit
MAC Fleur
Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter 

Eyes; 
Urban Decay Vice Palette
e.f.l. Cream Eyeliner 
Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara

Lips; 
Milani Lipliner 09
Sephora Cream Lip Stain 06







Do you like this type of makeup look?


Nikoleta Lj, xoxo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments