Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder Review

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 5:58 PM


Hello my lovelies,

I hope you have a great day! Here I am with another post, related to the best Translucent Loose Setting Powder ever, it is from Laura Mercier. I bought mine in Sephora, NYC since I was there for a month. Ever since I am using it a lot every single day, and it is amazing.

The Laura Mercier Translucent Powder has been praised by many beauty bloggers with regards to its ability to set under eye concealer without creasing or appearing cakey.
In my opinion, the Laura Mercier Translucent Powder set my under eye concealer more smoother and also appeared less cakey. The consistency of the powder is much more finely milled, which is why I believe it prevented a cakey finish
The product is very good quality. It controls the shinies on my T zone without looking cakey, makes me makeup last longer, and minimizes the look of pores.

It is a semi-matte finish and still allows a little of the ‘glowiness’ of my NARS Sheer Glow to peek through.

I like to dip my large powder brush into the product, swirl it around the inside of the cap to distribute it evenly on the brush, and tap off the excess so ensure I don’t overapply. Then I lightly dust it on my T zone and the area around my nose.




Have you tried this Loose Powder? Do you like it or not?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments