Revolution Beyond Flawless Ultra Eyeshadows Review

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 2:36 PM







I didn't need another neutral eyeshadow palette, but when has that ever stopped me? Makeup Revolution released 2 new Ultra Palettes: Beyond Flawless and Flawless Mattes. The original Flawless palette is a favourite of mine. The thing I love about the packaging is that it's actually really compact for the amount of colours in there. They're really travel-freindly as the packaging is sturdy and there's a huge mirror. You can take one away and have everything you could possibly need for the week. We'll start with a closer look at Beyond Flawless. It's mostly shimmers with one or two more glittery shades, some with a pearlescent finish and of course a couple of mattes. Is it just me or is this kind of like they squeezed all 3 Naked palettes into one? The first row are your classic base and highlight colours. My favourite shades are Light Caramel, Expresso and Chestnut. Dove is also a lovely shade; it looks matte in the pan but once you apply it, it definitely has a pearly sheen. The only shade I really don't see myself using is Bare Pink as it's a bit powdery and glittery, whereas the others are smooth with a nice amount of shimmer. So far so pigmented. This next row has two matte shades; Brunette (a really nice pink-grey) and Sandstone, which looks like it has poor colour pay-off but it's actually not too bad at all; it's just basically my skin tone! I'm not mad on Nightfall as it's a little hard to blend, however in small amounts you can use it to smoke up your look a bit. I really love the colours Bronze and Autumn but Cookie Dough is a nice cooler shade too. There's only one matte shade on this row; Tawny and though it isn't that pigmented it's an easy-to-use crease colour. I think the shade I reach for most is Teddy from this set and least is Blackest, as I found it a bit hard to blend. You have pretty much any shade you need to make a neutral eye look a little more smokey and evening-appropriate.
I definitely recommend this palette to you guys, it is affordable and very good quality.





Have you tried yet any products from Revolution? Do you like this palette?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments