Side Stripes and Plaid Season

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 6:15 PM



Hi, my loves!

Happy Thursday, and Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your Thanksgiving Day with friends and family and give thanks for all that you have, not only today but every day!

Feels good to be back and write another blog post, finally! Since I moved to New York I really was busy doing a lot of content for my Instagram page, being constantly active and posting pictures every day, I didn't manage to write a blog post, and since I started to work as well, I've been struggling with the time. All of that being said, if you have time please check my Instagram and let me know what you think about the feed that I created so far! I would really appreciate your opinions! 
Now let's get started with the outfit that I wore last week, I went with my sister to the city and before going there we found a perfect spot to take these pictures. It was near a river and the leaves, oh I just loved it! So we stopped and took these pictures. Recently I got these pants from Zara, I saw and you already know that everyone went CRAZY about them, I could literally see everyone had these pants, so I thought I must have them too. They are very, very beautiful, and not to mention very comfy! Their name itself says Pyjama - Style Trousers, which explains it very well. I can easily wear them casually or even to the office. You can pair them however you like! I love this shirt from BCBGMaxazria, it is a shirt dress, but I paired with these pants, which are high waisted and it came up perfect! Go and check this shirt, it's on sale now, and it is so stunning! My coat is as well from Zara, I got it the other day since I was in the hunt for a coat with plaid style and I found it, finally! It is perfect, long sleeves and double-breasted button fastening. It is simple to combine it with anything you like since this print is still on trend right now. 
This trend is super versatile and can be worn for all occasions. To help you reach your desired look, all that needs to be done to make the plaid coat work is change your accessories! So play with your clothes as much as you like!


SHOP THE LOOK











SHOP THE LOOK




How would you style plaid coat this season?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. **very nice.i love your articles**
    https://amazon137.weebly.com/store/c2//store/c2/WOMAN_CLOTHING_.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the great and very beneficial stuff that you have shared with us. replica watches india

    ReplyDelete