My Top 5 Red Lipsticks

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 8:38 PM


Hi everyone,

I’m a total sucker for a great red lipstick – if you follow me on Instagram, you’ll see me in red lips lots – and since I’ve become a bit of an expert in terms of shades, textures and staying power, this post has basically been a long time coming. Because in terms of makeup, nothing adds more instant impact than a good red lipstick! In the header image on top of this blog post, I’m wearing probably my all-time favorite by Mac, which is part of today’s roundup. But there are tine more red lipsticks that will almost certainly make you happy too because they’re all tried-and-tested by me and they all get a stamp of approval!

Rather than give you a long detailed review of each and every one of these, I decided to list 3 main reasons as to why these lipsticks deserve their spot on my favorite’s list.
Keep reading to see the reasons why I like them so much.

Reason #1 – Staying power: They are all long wearing and I don’t have to re-apply them throughout the day. On the contrary, they all come off easily enough with a makeup remover wipe. I use these in case you were wondering, and I love them! I also use these wipes before applying my lipstick as a quick exfoliant.
Reason #2 – Creamy Feeling, expect the Ruby Woo: They glide on super well, they do not drag on the lips, and they are very comfortable to wear. Also, they don’t cake at all even after hours of wearing it.

Reason #3 – Pigmentation: In my humble opinion, these colors are bold and highly pigmented. You can easily get away with wearing 1 layer, but I always like to apply 2 or sometimes 3.








Which lipstick was your favorite? I would love to hear your picks, please share them in the comments section below :)

As always, thank you for reading!

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments