Gray Sweater & Floral Skirt

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 5:44 AM



Hi loves,

Sweater weather it’s beginning in full force so I decided to do a round-up of some of the best sweater finds out there that are very affordable. Errands, shopping, meeting a friend for coffee, a day spent in the city can result in nearly anything so a casual, comfortable and practical look will always do the trick. There are lots of great options for very beautiful sweaters now, some even under $40. My favorite is this knit belt sweater with round neck and long sleeves. This that I’m wearing is from Free People, and it’s my favorite too, it is lightweight and oversized, which I absolutely LOVE, but it's on the pricier side.
Fall temps fluctuate; sometimes-cool mornings tend to turn into hot afternoons, and that’s why I decided to combine this floral skirt with my favorite sweater the other day I wore. It turned out perfectly I would say, what do you guys think?



SHOP THIS LOOK:












Which one is your favorite sweater? Let me know in the comments below!

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments