Louboutin Lover

By Nikoleta Ljuljdjuraj - 4:55 PM



If you’re into your luxury brands or heels then a pair of Christian Louboutins are a wardrobe staple.  There’s something about those seductive red lacquered soles that makes women and men go weak at the knees. Black and white is my favorite colour combination when it comes to clothes.
On my feet you can really see I am wearing "Dorissima" 100mm from Christian Louboutin. These high - heels are refined round toe option for all seasons.  In black patent leather they're versatile, and these pumps are beautiful, and without a doubt, they are absolutely a modern-day classic. A black, pointed-toe, patent leather pump is a guaranteed staple that you will want to wear now and for years to come. I got this beautiful shirt from Zara and I absolutely love it, it is very stylish with colorful flowers. I added as well this bag from Salvatore Ferragamo it is a small chic bag that you can style it with everything that you want. All in all this was one of my favourite outfit lately, maybe because I am really loving my high - heels. 






| I was wearing |

Coat | Escada
Shirt | Zara
Skirt | Zara 
Shoes | Christian Louboutin
Bag | Salvatore Ferragamo
Sunglasses Céline 


How do you like this outfit look? What is your favorite shoe brand?

Nikoleta Lj, xoxo.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Www.sigetishoes.com
    Really nice ���� take a look at this shoes

    ReplyDelete